Everybody people who are sufficiently lucky to already have an iPhone know how much fun they can be solely to fool around with. Playing with my iPhone a lot myself, I have discovered some cool tips and tricks that you may find useful.
1. If you tap once at the top of the screen when you're on the web, it'll take you back to the top of the window instead of having to scroll all the way back up. A pleasant time saving feature.
2. If you set the font to the smallest size, you can read more in the internet window. A virtue of this is that when you would like to click a link, you can pinch (expand) that area and the link will come up huge, making it way easier to click.
3. Rather than posting the full address of web sites in bookmarks, you can post the equivalent RSS address instead into Apple’s RSS reader and save that as your bookmark. This way you can swiftly see whether there’s anything interesting on your favorite site instead of downloading the entire default page.
4. If you're writing something and the iPhone flags a word as misspelled that you know isn't misspelled, cancel the correction 3 times and the word will be put into the compendium. If you write a lot , this feature is sort of helpful!
5. The magnifying glass is a pleasant iPhone tool when you're typing an e-mail or any other text. If you tap once and hold, a magnifying glass will pop up showing you a zoomed in view of your words and cursor. You can now easily place the cursor wherever you want. This makes modifying your writing very easy.
6. You can move icons around, but not on the home screen. You have to go to the ipod section. Go to iPod gt; More gt; Edit. Now you can drag your icons all around. This may also be done in the telephone section.
7. To reset your iphone, hold down the right button and the “home” front button for approximately 6 seconds. To power it back on, push the top button. This is different than a regular shutdown, which can on occasion be done simply by holding the sleep/wake button for 6 seconds.
8. If you get a large amount of spam email or other unwished-for e-mail, be aware of this time saving feature. Add a link to Yahoo mail in Safari bookmarks. From there you can check ‘delete all ‘ to get rid of all unwanted emails. This is way easier than deleting lots of spam emails one at a time.
We've got a mobile repair shop called iPhone glas reparationand if you are in Denmark and need your cell-phone corrected then this is the place to come if your are in our Capital of Denmark Copenhagen. If you need to find the store you may also ask for glas reparation iPhone Kbenhavn